- Hardworking, thorough, and self-motivated with more than 10 years experience spanning office management, member services, administrative assistance and visual communication.
- Committed to optimizing productivity and efficiencies; repeatedly recognized opportunities to reduce expenses, streamline workflow, deploy technology, and increase quality.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, design, and produce effective marketing and communication materials that increase exposure, incite action, and drive achievement of organizational goals.
- Strengths: Multitasking and time management, refined interpersonal and communication skills, and superior ability to work with limited supervision or oversight.
ExperienceFreelance Designer (2004 – Present)
Print • Production • Identity • Web Design (HTML/CSS) • CMS Integration
Ethan Interactive, Inc. (2003 – 2011)
Senior Graphic Designer
- Developed design, implementation and execution of all print media, marketing, advertising, web production and web design.
- Coordinated the conception of the company’s online, print marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Oversaw creation of identity and marketing materials for numerous retail businesses.
- Compiled and analyzed advertising campaign data for client and sales team feedback.
- Initiated and maintained procedures to improve departmental workflow and productivity.
- Mentored interns by offering frequent feedback and focusing on professional growth.
- Designed and deployed new content system that increased readership by 800% in one year.
Assistant Graphic Artist
- Assisted in the designs, concepts, and sample layouts.
- Prepared artwork, made polymer plates and print graphics on plastics via offset printing.
- Maintained archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
EducationThe Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Associate of Science in Graphic Design
- President’s List